Empower girls of color in STEM today with the Black Girls CODE the Future Coloring Book!
This visionary educational coloring book, created by Nia Asemota, showcases 32 beautiful illustrations and introduces 15 inspiring STEM role models. You will see some familiar faces like the brilliant mathematician and groundbreaking NASA space scientist Katherine Johnson. You'll also meet some unfamiliar innovative women who inspired the world and paved the way for future generations.
Celebrating the excitement of various STEM fields, it encourages young girls to dream big and become the heroes of their own stories! Featuring 32 unique and uplifting designs, this coloring book includes:
- 15 STEM pioneers including Timnit Gebru, Mae Jemison, Ayanna Howard
- Afro-centric features and hairstyles, including braids, locs, afros, and curls
- Engaging word searches enhance STEM vocabulary
- Uplifting affirmations inspire and motivate
Must-have for those seeking inspiration, empowerment, and a brighter future for girls of color. Grab a copy for your favorite young scientist or yourself, and combine your love of STEM and art with this amazing coloring book!
Perfect for kids, tweens, teens, and adults
- For 15% off your bulk orders of 50+ contact me at email@example.com
Digital Downloads as a PDF are available once your payment is confirmed.
- Pages can be printed to color or imported into a tablet to color digitally!
- A physical copy will NOT be sent to you.
Details about the Book:
- Premium Glossy Vibrant Cover
- Large Format 8.5" x 11" Single-Sided Pages
- 32 Designs Great for Kids, Teens, and Adults
- Perfect for STEM and Art Lovers Alike
- The Perfect Gift for the Holidays, Birthdays, and More!
This book is NOT licensed for commercial use, meaning it cannot be resold in any form for profit. The copyright ownership belongs to ArtxNia LLC.